24 de marzo de 2017

11 facts about me

Hi!! This is my first tag. Thanks to Gladys y las horas distantes for tagged me.

The rules are:

1) Say 11 facts about you

2) Answer the questions

3) Make 11 questions

4) Tag 11 blogs


11 facts about me:

  1. I love flowers.
  2. My birthday is on 21st of September, in Argentina is spring day.
  3. I love watching series.
  4. I have an obsession with post-its.
  5. I always read on Wattpaf.
  6. My favourite app is Twitter.
  7. I have four differents accounts on Twitter. Two are fan accounts, one is personal and the other is blog's account.
  8. I talk in English.
  9. My favourite colour is green.
  10. I love listening to music.
  11. In my free time I like discover new artists and bands, and that's why I'm on a lot of fandoms.

11 questions for me:

1- Which writer (live or dead) would you like to spend a day with? Why?

  • I love Rainbow Rowell's books so I would like to spend a day with her.
2-Do you write?
  • Sometimes but I prefer painting.
3- Where do you like reading?
  • In my bedroom, on my bed. Sometimes I overlslept but it is very comfortable
4- When do you like reading? Morning-Afternoon-Night
  • I like reading in the morning because the sunlight comes through the my bedroom window
5- Did you buy a book because you liked the book cover and you didn't like the story?
  • Yes, After. If I had read it when I started reading on Wattpad, I would have liked it.
6- What do you do before reading a book? Do you read the synopsis, you search it on internet, etc.?
  • I NEVER read the synopsis. If people like it, I will buy it. But if they don´t, I read the all review (because I will not buy it) and why they didn't like the book.
7- Which is the most beautiful book cover in your bookshelf?
  • Harry Potter or A court of  thorns and roses. I can't coose one.
8- Did you meet a writer? What did you say to him/her?

  • I haven't met a writer yet but If this happen, I wouldn't know what to say to him/her.
9- Do you read in Spanish or in another language?

  • I read in Spanish but in English on pdf.

10- Which is the most expensive book in your bookshelf?

  • After, but it worthed it because the book cover is beautiful.
11- Which is the most cheap book in your bookshelf?
  • I don't know. Maybe Todos mis monstruos by Thomas Brezina or Yo fui un zombie by R. L. Stine.


11 questions:
  1. What do you do in your free time?
  2. What's your first review?
  3. What's your favourite book? Why?
  4. What's your favourite book cover?
  5. Do you prefer reading reviews or watch videos reviews?
  6. What is the last book you bought?
  7. What is your favourite shipp of your favourite book?
  8. How many books do you have in your bookshelf?
  9. Ebooks or paper books?
  10. Do you read on Wattpad? What is your favourite novel?
  11. Do you finish every book you start?


11 blogs:
  1. Entre sus páginas
  2. A year for me
  3. Around BookDreamers
  4. Lentes grandes
  5. Isathebibliophile
  6. Si soi una lectora
  7. Páginas con letras
  8. Historias de papel y tinta
  9. Meg Reads Books
  10. Libros_adictos
  11. Bibliophile_nerd

Sorry If I wrote some words (or a lot) wrong. Comment wich words or phrases I didn't write correctly.
Thanks for read me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario